The Alliance
Welcome to the Alliance of Alterra. Please login.
The Alliance
Welcome to the Alliance of Alterra. Please login.
The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Alliance

Welcome to the Alliance! Home of the Alliance of Alterra and the Alliance of Blackstar

RecentHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Royalty
Guild Forum Expert
Royalty

Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Empty
PostSubject: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Well, Admin (WTF I still dont know who he is!?!) said for me to post my event suggestion here...

How about a pvp contest. We could have levels 1-5, 10-16, 25, 30, 35, and 55+ This could run on a point system based on levels and gear. Like if a level 16 beats a level 10, the level 16 would get points but very few because the 16 beat a level 10, which is the lowest in the category. Then either could happen

1) Whoever has most points in their category will get a smaller prize and whoever has most overall would get a larger prize

OR

2) Whoever has most in their category gets a large prize

1 would be if all sections were held within close time of each other. 2 would be if they were spread apart. Also, Founders helm would reduce the amount of points gained unless you beat a higher level and same for plat gear. I think we all know that level 10 Plat gear is somewhat better than a level 10 launcher (in most cases) The founder helm reduction would reduce based on the level difference if at all and what level the category. Level 55+ pvp would have no point reduction from FH because it makes less of a difference.

Soooo...tell me what you think! Is it Royal?
Back to top Go down
Wretch
Admin/Recruiter
Wretch

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Sounds fun..... I just started playing pvp.

Picked the hardest place to start from what I hear lol.... 35 bear.

If ya catch me on momsminivan and want to help me learn tactics I'm always up for it!

Although currently I'm working on lvling my bird ugribil.
Back to top Go down
Tvis
Admin/Officer
Tvis

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:01 am

I like the idea of making this a HUGE thing. We need to post on STS forums about it and let anyone in those lvls join. We can have a huge tournament with possible giveaways. I think ths is an awesome idea to keep our members active and recruit more!
Back to top Go down
Wretch
Admin/Recruiter
Wretch

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:27 am

Heck yeah!!!!!!

Especially on the recruiting fr the guild!
Back to top Go down
Tvis
Admin/Officer
Tvis

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:30 am

Now we need to get the details together and set a date. We'll need to have a group meeting sometime.
Back to top Go down
Wretch
Admin/Recruiter
Wretch

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:47 am

I'm down!

Hard for me to get on reliably... If I can make it I will.

Let me know when and where and I will do what I can to help!
Back to top Go down
ayc2000
Guild Event Planner
ayc2000

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:59 pm

I'm on it :]

ok, so im thinking on the points we should make it level based, so you can get at most 10 points. depending on the level, of you are say, 2 higher, you get 3 points, 5-2=3... if your the same level... 5 points, if you are 5 levels higher , then 1 point xD
comment on your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Guild Forum Expert
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:27 pm

I like that ayc! And yes they def. would help recriut people. And wretch, why would you start at 35 bear lol!!! I started at 12. saw a 16 and went 16. Saw a 25 and went 25. Saw a 30 and now im at 35. But im doing pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Wretch
Admin/Recruiter
Wretch

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Wasn't planning on it... But won beefbearly,s equips for that lvl... So I decided to give it a shot!

So far it's been a blast with a steep learning curve, only issue I have are the random people that have absolutely no manners! I don't mind the trash talk... It's the ones who just rush and spawn kill that irk me!
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Guild Forum Expert
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Thats why i started hosting my own games. It doesnt take long for people to fill it up. And on quickchat slot 4 says "FFA NO SPAWN KILLING" I might change it to no ffa if i feel like it. i hate trash talkers waaay too much....But ill pvp with you with my 30 bear. Add megamule and just message me ill make a locked game. Also, have you seen any 3 people with names like xbipox and xpipox and stuff like that?? I guessed the pass to their game and apparently they have a pvp clan. THEY WERE MAULING A LEVEL 26. THE HOST WAS LEVEL 30. AND TWO OTHERS WERE 35 VOODOO MAGES...the password was pvp. But if they join you, they will team you if they r all on. AND spawn kill you. Just watch out for em!
Back to top Go down
Wretch
Admin/Recruiter
Wretch

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:14 am

Lmao... Those were the ones!... With a few others!

Just learning and don't care one lick about my k/d....

Just makes me sad that people are sheep and don't give one ___ ____ about anyone else
but themselves....
Back to top Go down
Wretch
Admin/Recruiter
Wretch

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:16 am

Reg... Added you as soon az I know the alts I don't know already
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Guild Forum Expert
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:23 am

Hey hey hey....Whos Reg? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wretch
Admin/Recruiter
Wretch

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Lol srry
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Guild Forum Expert
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Wretch wrote:
Lol srry

Lol srry?? Why would you be sorry? You just got two people mixed up, no biggie Wink
Back to top Go down
ayc2000
Guild Event Planner
ayc2000

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:50 pm

soo, pvp tourney or raffle?
Back to top Go down
Tvis
Admin/Officer
Tvis

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:53 pm

They're both good ways to include current members and gain new ones. Also, when would we want to do this?
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Guild Forum Expert
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Maybe when SL comes out? Cuz then more people would be looking for a guild if they havent done so yet.
Back to top Go down
Tvis
Admin/Officer
Tvis

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:30 pm

That sounds good to me. I think an ideal time would be after the release and after everyone has had a basic feel for the game.
Back to top Go down
Wretch
Admin/Recruiter
Wretch

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Sounds perfect!
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Guild Forum Expert
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:59 am

Yep sounds great! Which one first?
Back to top Go down
ayc2000
Guild Event Planner
ayc2000

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:57 pm

hmm, raffle first because some people like to prepare for tourneys :]
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Guild Forum Expert
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:02 pm

ooh good point! When will this...raffle....take place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tvis
Admin/Officer
Tvis

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Will this raffle be for SL or PL stuff?
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Guild Forum Expert
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:06 pm

I think it should be for SL! Like we could pool together stuff in the guild stash and one or two winners could get some good starting gear! But its ayc's decision Smile
Back to top Go down
Tvis
Admin/Officer
Tvis

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:08 pm

That would be a lot of fun. If we did this, we would have to wait several weeks before even declaring that there will be a raffle.
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Guild Forum Expert
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Whatcha mean? Right when SL comes out ill donate some stuff for the contest! Lol random idea ftw...
Back to top Go down
Tvis
Admin/Officer
Tvis

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Apple.... 'nough said. Lol. Actually, that and we need to get the Guild set up and the members in it before we should start.
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Guild Forum Expert
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Ya...Lol i wonder how mad somebody would be if we gave away tons of gold before they knew xD
Back to top Go down
Killerz-fnord

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:24 pm

If this does happen message my level 12 Twink ign Pvpdexbeargrr I'll paticiate as long as I don't have homework when it goes on lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--   Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest-- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Event Suggestion!--Pvp Contest--
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next