The Alliance
Welcome to the Alliance of Alterra. Please login.
The Alliance
Welcome to the Alliance of Alterra. Please login.
The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Alliance

Welcome to the Alliance! Home of the Alliance of Alterra and the Alliance of Blackstar

RecentHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention members!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wretch
Admin/Recruiter
Wretch

Attention members!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Attention members!!!!   Attention members!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:42 pm

For the few of us that check this site....

Tvis created this site for us and had to leave for life reasons and left me as mod/admin. Hopefully he will return in time!

Wound created this guild for us and had to leave for personal reasons and left me in charge. Hopefully he will return in time as well!

My goal is to bring this guild back together as ONE group of people striving towards the same EXACT goal that Wound has started and Tvis created this site for!

I will need as many of you as I can get to help! I am currently unable to be online and in game to singlehandedly do this!

I am hoping somebody feels about this guild the same as I do!

If you do! PLEASE start using this forum as our main site! To those that want more, I am open to suggestions and feedback! I am also looking into rebuilding a core guild including remaking officer and forum moderator positions.

Please! If you will answer this call... All you have to do is PM me here or on the STS forum! I WILL answer when I can!

Thank you all so much,
Steven
Back to top Go down
Tvis
Admin/Officer
Tvis

Attention members!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention members!!!!   Attention members!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:16 am

Well said Steven!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Attention members!!!!
Page 1 of 1