The Alliance
Welcome to the Alliance of Alterra. Please login.
The Alliance
Welcome to the Alliance of Alterra. Please login.
The Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Alliance

Welcome to the Alliance! Home of the Alliance of Alterra and the Alliance of Blackstar

RecentHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruiters and questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Navygreen

Recruiters and questions Empty
PostSubject: Recruiters and questions   Recruiters and questions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm new to The Alliance and very happy to be here! Just a quick question, who will be in charge of recruiting or is this everyone's responsibility? Is there a certain guideline before you will accept new members? It seems pretty laid back so I'm sure you wouldn't mind any new members.

If you don't currently have any recruiters, I will be glad to help in that area. Of course AoA dosn't seem to have many problems finding members lol! Just a thought...

Thanks again for the opportunity to be a member here!

Later guys
Back to top Go down
Tvis
Admin/Officer
Tvis

PostSubject: Re: Recruiters and questions   Recruiters and questions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Glad to have ya! Right now there is a guild recruiter position (filled), but we invite all members to invite players to take a look at the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Wretch
Admin/Recruiter
Wretch

PostSubject: Re: Recruiters and questions   Recruiters and questions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Yep!

I'm a recruiter when I play. What I look for is good quality people to invite!

If I can play several games with a person and have a great time playing and talking... You get an invite.

In my opinion, anyone of us can recruit anybody.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiters and questions   Recruiters and questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiters and questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Alliance :: Recruiting-
Jump to: